Yall! I’m so excited to share with you this simple and quick recipe. The star of the show? dōTERRA Wild Orange essential oil. If you don’t know what dōTERRA is, check out my post here to find out more about why it is the #1 company in its industry.
So, we’ve been apple crazy here, we’ve been making the fun little apple sandwiches and cooked apples (I’ll have to post that super quick, but delicious recipe later). But then it hit me, I am loving the Wild Orange so much, not only it’s refreshing taste, but how it makes me feel. So, I made– Energizing Apples!
These are soooooo good! Not only are they crunchy and crisp, they have a burst of juicy orange flavor! These are perfect for a mid afternoon pick-me-up snack. Or packing in your child’s lunch, for a mid-day boost!
Here are the benefits of dōTERRAS Wild Orange essential oil:
• Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
• Protects against seasonal and environmental threats
• Contains antioxidants, which contribute to overall health
• Uplifting to the mind and body
• Supports a healthy immune system
So, you can see how powerful and nourishing this snack is!
- Slice up as many Apples as you want to use.
- place in a bowl and completely cover with water.
- Add 2-3 drops of dōTERRA Wild Orange essential oil.
- let them soak for anywhere from 1 hour- overnight.
The best part- the citrus from the Wild Orange helps keep the Apples from browning. If you are sending them in a lunch, you may want to keep them in some water in a leakproof container.
Let me know in the comments if you try these, or plan to make them!
If you want to get your own dōTERRA Wild Orange, so you can start experiencing its uplifting and energizing effects, you can get yours here.